Tuesday, July 21, 2009

End of Season Awards & Trophies

End of Season Awards/Trophies

The votes are in, and the choices are: a medal on a ribbon and a small trophy.

All awards are by individual choice--there is no requirement to order one for your player.

We'll use Crown Awards.

The medal on a ribbon will basically look like this, with a green and gold Fort Hunt ribbon, and customized name plate on the back.

Each medal will be $5.00.

The trophy will look like this with a rugby figurine and rugby insert, and with a name plate.

Each trophy will be $7.00.

I will place the order for all medals and trophies on the evening of Friday, 31 July. I need to have all orders and full payment by that time, in cash or check, payable to me (John Dacey).

You can email me the info, and mail me the payment, to 2207 Wittington Blvd, Alex, VA 22308. Or you can give me a note and payment--ideally in an envelope--at practice or a match.

No comments: