Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rugby Wrap-Up

Thank you for coming out to the picnic this evening. It was a shame we got rained out, but we did manage to get our awards handed out in time.

Thank you for the superbly thoughtful and perfectly aimed coaches' gift--outstanding idea and execution.

Congratulations to our team winners:
U-11 top scorer: Simon M.
U-11 season MVP: Matt G.
U-13 top scorer: Anthony A.
U-13 season MVP: Andy L.
U-15 top scorer: Pace W.
U-15 season MVP: Ruslan P.

If anyone needs an extra certificate, or if I misspelled a name, just let me know and I'll send you a new one.

I still need 11 trophy/medal payments, please. Trophies are $6.16 and medals are $4.17, cash or check made out to me. You can mail it to me at 2207 Wittington Blvd, Alex, VA 22308.

I am holding trophies and medals for:
Connor T.
Cory C.
Mark P.
Jon D.
Peter F.
David F.
Connor C.
Tom B.
Anthony L.
Denis P.
Dan M.
You can come by the house between 6:00 and 8:00 to pick them up. Call first: 703-780-5859.

Next rugby event is the "Forever Strong" movie, and we'll look to go as a team on Saturday afternoon, 27 September.

Thanks so much for another great Fort Hunt rugby season. I can't wait for next year.

No comments: