Friday, August 1, 2008

Rugby Game Day, Saturday, 2 August + Updates

Tournament

All tournament details are contained in the detailed post, below.

The U-13s play first at 9:00, so everyone needs to be there by 8:30.

U-11s play at 9:30, so need to be there no later than 9:00. The U-13s may be a little low on numbers, so I recommend U-11s show up a half-hour early and you can run with the U-13s.

Then the U-15s play at 10:00, and Fort Hunt has a game going in every single block until noon. There will be plenty of chances to play, all day long.

All players please bring and wear your mouthguards.

Sunday play: all players who want to play tackle, please come out by 9:00 on Sunday morning. Bring your mouthguards, or you will not play.

Registration

I have checks for registration from Conway, Africano and Collett that I need to return to you--the club picks up this cost. Please remind me tomorrow, and I'll give you your checks back.

Trophy/Medal

Trophies and medals are ordered, and we will have them in time for the pic-a-nic on the 10th.

The medal cost is $4.17, and the trophy is $6.16. You can pay me in cash or check ("John Dacey"). You can mail it to me at 2207 Wittington Blvd, Alex, VA 22308.

See you tomorrow morning.

No comments: